Contributions or gifts to KDA Bourbon Trail PAC are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions will be used in connection with state elections and are subject to the limits and prohibitions of Kentucky election laws and guidance, and as applicable, the Federal Election Campaign Act. Federal law prohibits corporations, and foreign nationals without permanent resident status, from contributing to the PAC. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $100 in a calendar year.
By submitting the form on this page, you verify the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (a “green card holder”).
- This contribution is from domestic (U.S.) sources.
- This contribution is made from the funds of the contributor named above and not those provided by another individual or organization for the purpose of making this contribution.
- This contribution is not made from the account of a corporation, company, partnership, joint stock company, or association.
- This contribution is made using a credit or debit card for which the contributor named above has the legal obligation to pay and not the credit card of another individual or organization.
- This contribution, whether by an individual or organization, will not be reimbursed by another person or entity.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of an individual or organization who is a federal government contractor or a foreign organization.
Donate By Check:
KDA Bourbon Trail PAC
Anne-Tyler Morgan, McBrayer PLLC
201 East Main Street, Suite 900
Lexington KY 40507
Please include a completed contribution card with your check.